scully: mulder what do you think happened here?
-You become emotionally attached.
-You can’t hug them whenever you want to which is something you often forget.
-You find people who don’t judge you. At all.
-You have to learn time zones. That’s a real bummer.
-You find people who love you for you.
-You sometimes cry because you just love them so much and get super emotional when you realize they are thousands of miles away from you.
I HAVE A FEVER! WOW, SO EXCITING! MY LIFE COULD NOT BE ANY BETTER RN, NOPE NOT AT ALL!!! >_<
- me: that scene was so painful
- me: that scene made me actually physically cry
- me: that scene was emotionally scarring
- me: better rewatch it 800 times
- Fan Question: Lars, I read an article in Metal Edge that said the guy from Winger was pissed at you for throwing darts at his picture in the "Nothing Else Matters" video. Is this true?
- Lars Ulrich: As far as I know, it's true. I read an article somewhere that said I was single-handedly responsible for fucking up his career by throwing darts, and he was gonna kick my ass. I'm scared!
- James Hetfield: Why? It's the most publicity he's ever had.